Support our work and get involved with our Pregnancy Center in Crestline, California. Join us in creating healthy and happy families in our community. Mountain Pregnancy Center is a non-profit organization. As a 501c3 organization, we’ are funded solely by donations from churches, organizations, groups, and individuals within the community. Financial statements are available and our advancement team is always happy to answer your questions. All donations are tax-deductible.
FINDING OUR PURPOSE
We help women and families facing crisis pregnancy decisions. Our purpose and passion is to empower women with the knowledge they need to make an informed decision for themselves. #empoweredchoices
Community support ensures our ability to meet the needs of local women and men facing unplanned pregnancy decisions. Mothers who consider abortion often face circumstances that are very painful and very real. Your generosity can change grief, fear, and impossibility into hope, into survival, even into joy. Thank you for supporting families in our community.
The Mountain Pregnancy Center was instrumental in encouraging my daughter to end a drug problem when they offered her a complimentary ultrasound. As soon as my daughter saw her beautiful baby, she realized that she needed to stop using drugs. She completely turned her life around and gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby daughter. This baby saved my daughter’s life! We can’t imagine life without our new granddaughter! -Loretta
Being a mom is hard when none of your family live near you and you’re somewhere new. It’s scary and I quickly learned that with MPC I wasn’t alone. I felt like I had support and family and someone to lean on when or if I needed it, to pray for my nugget, and constantly offering anything I could think of needing. Their help with getting to hear and see my nugget on Ultrasound for the first time took a lot of stress off my shoulders and they helped in pointing me in the right direction to take the next steps. Even recently when I was without power because of a storm they were the first to check on me to make sure I and my nugget were OK and if we needed anything. I don’t have enough kind words to say about these amazing people but I can tell you that if it wasn’t for them I’d be lost. I am eternally grateful for all they have done and still do for me and my little family. -Brittany
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
We value your support! You can help by:
- Donating gently used (like new) maternity and baby clothes up to 3T. We ask that all donations are washed in non fragrance detergent and given in non fragrant bags. Fragrance can cause allergies in babies.
- Volunteering. Please call 909-338-0848 or use the form below to learn more.
- Participating in a fundraiser. We have two fundraisers a year: a banquet in the fall and a golf tournament in the spring.
- Join our newsletter that is emailed out once a month to stay up to date on our centers needs, events and stories of how we’ve helped our clients. Simply email email@example.com or complete the form below.
- AmazonSmile can donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to Mountain Pregnancy Center. Simply click the AmazonSmile logo below to select us as your charity and start donating every time you shop Amazon.
2022 Golf Tourament
Join us on May 6th, 2022 at 7am at Sierra Lakes Golf Course. Register using the link below!
2022 Annual Banquet
Join us on September 30th, 2022 at 6pm at Church of the Woods for our annual banquet. Register using the link below!
Contact Us to Get Involved
Please use this form to contact us or to learn more about how you can get involved.